Brunson's 2009

Brunson's 2009

Saturday, January 31, 2009

He's my baby


So on Thursday, January 29, 2009, at 6:45 in the morning, Zach, Cairo, and I showed up at Madison Memorial Hospital so our Cai could get tubes put in his ears. As you can see from the pictures, he looked adorable, yet slightly pathetic. All he wanted to do was cuddle and sleep both before and after surgery. I kept freaking out because while we know Cai's birth mother's medical history, we know nothing of his father's and I had no clue whether he'd be allergic to the anesthesia or not. Alas, all is well. Cairo is now just as happy and feisty as ever and I swear he hears better. I am looking forward to no more ear infections and antibiotics (6 infections in 3 months gets a little much) and the diarrhea it causes. Yea ear tubes!

2 comments:

  1. Hey!! It's your cousin Jennie, I was reading Candice's blog and saw you comment i'm so glad to find another member of the fam in the blogging world :) Since it's not very often we all see each other it's really nice to be able to see how everyone is doing! Tubes are a wonderous thing. My great niece, who currently lives with us, is 19 months old and got tubes in her ears when she turned 1 so i know all about the neverending ear infections, thank goodness for tubes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I love the little gowns they stick the kids in best! Too cute! Good luck today! Your package is in the mail!

    ReplyDelete